Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Rayen Magpantay
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2018

Hello!

I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud.

We are interested in talking to 20 people planning to or are currently, trialling Jira Software Cloud.

Through your feedback, we'll be able to focus on the right information that's relevant to help you make decisions and learn how to use Jira Software. 

Do you fit the bill?

We're looking if you fit one or more of the criteria below:

• You plan to trial Jira Software or are currently trialling Jira Software.
  • You are not very familiar with setting up Jira Software.
  • You are deciding between Jira Software Cloud and other tools.

Note that this ask is around our Cloud product trials, not our Server (on-premise) options.

During the talk we will be able to help with questions around Jira Software and its capabilities. We'll also be able to refer you to the right people if you need more detailed information. 

I'm interested, what now?

1. We'll be asking for 50 minutes of your time to listen to you talk about your plans to trial or your current trial with, Jira Software Cloud.
  2. Book a time here: https://calendly.com/rmagpantay/60min.
  3. We'll contact you shortly after.

---

Thank you for taking your time to read this, looking forward to chat to you!

Rayen, and the Jira Software Cloud family 

4 comments

Comment

Jeff Taylor August 15, 2018

Hmmm... the hours for a conversation are either super early in the morning or late in the evening.

John Zabroski August 17, 2018

Maybe Rayen should entice with: Free Coffee for every person who books a 7AM time slot!

Rayen Magpantay
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2018

Hey Jeff, sorry that we can't cater your schedule. Feel free to drop questions or feedback here and happy to address them while you're out.

Hey John, there are other timeslots available, if you're not a morning person ;)

Rupali Bavaskar August 20, 2018

Hi... Pls, tell me telephony integration is possible in JIRA or JIRA itself provides this service. If yes then so let me know the cost of it and if they allow doing integration from other vendors then how much is the cost of it.

Rayen Magpantay
Atlassian Team
August 21, 2018

Hi Rupali, 

Apologies but we don't currently support telephony integration out-of-the-box. 

The closest I can find for you is the Zapier + Jira integration which supports Twilio. By using Zapier and enabling the app on Jira, you'd be able to set up triggers from Twilio. A use case might be a call or an SMS message that updates Jira issue status. These triggers could be set up through configuring Twilio & Zapier and then enabling the add-on in Jira. There's some set-up information here for Zapier that could be a good starting point.

If you're willing to build it yourself, I think it's absolutely feasible with our APIs. Assuming that you have a telephony solution, you may be able to create scripts that trigger Jira APIs based on a call or a message. There's plenty of information for you to get started here on how to get started in using Jira APIs.

Kelsey Markey September 5, 2018

Are there any restrictions during the trial period? I am having difficulty creating sub-tasks and am wondering if this is due to reduced capabilities during the trial. Thanks!

devOps NIBSS October 16, 2019

is this still open as I am having issues on migrating a Prem to cloud instance..please help

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events