Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter view not showing tasks AND subtasks assigned to me

Alex Wood July 20, 2022

Hello everyone,

We've just made the switch to JWM, and I'm trying to figure out how to show all tasks AND subtasks assigned to me from the list view.  When I go to filters and check off "tasks" and "subtasks" the subtasks that are under a task not assigned to me do not show up.  If I ONLY select "subtasks", then they do.  Strangely, if I then go back into the filter and add "tasks" to the filter, then both tasks and subtasks show.

Am I missing something here?  I also realize that I can see all work assigned to me from the "your work page", but it would be nice to have this show up on a filtered list view without having to edit the filter numerous times...

Thanks!

Alex

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Shivam Desai January 23, 2023

Hi @Alex Wood 

This seems to be a browser issue sometimes.

So, whenever you will find such issues, I would suggest you can copy the URL and check the with a different browser and you will the immediate effects with the issue resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Shivam

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2023

Hi @Alex Wood 

Does this remain an issue for you?

I just tested it, and it seemed to work fine for me - this is what I did:

• Opened Filters, and selected Task / Sub-task
  • Toggled assigned to me using my profile icon

^ And all Tasks/Sub-tasks (included Sub-tasks under Tasks not assigned to me) showed up first time :)

Ste

Alex Wood January 17, 2023

Hi Ste,

The issue resolved itself at some point over the fall.  Now it works properly.

Thanks,

Alex

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events