• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

create new transision

hello

When I want to create a transition from '' In progress (assigned) '' to '' Waiting for supplier response '', I have the following message '' You cannot perform this operation on a workflow draft. '‘ in french ‘’ Vous ne pouvez pas exécuter cette opération sur un brouillon de workflow. ‘’ And then when I am no longer in '' draft '' mode, I can no longer make any changes.

3 comments

Hello @ESCA IT Manager welcome to the community. You could make a copy of the workflow, do the changes there and then apply the new workflow at the desire workflow scheme. This should allow you to overcome your problem

Many thanks for your response Hernan Halabi.

can you help me how to copy to new workflow and how to overcome.

Brahim khoudir

Check out the following links to copy the workflow and manage them when they are active or inactive

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/adding-and-deleting-an-issue-workflow-844500765.html

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/working-with-workflows-776636540.html

Basically you will be doing the change in an inactive workflow and then setting it to active. That's what allows you to do the changes you need

Many thanks Herna Halabi, it's working.

Glad to help. Don't forget to mark this as solved

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Jira Cloud Performance Improvements

Hello everyone, I am a product manager in the Jira Cloud team focused on making sure our customers have a delightful experience using our products. Towards that goal, one of the areas which is extr...

180 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you