Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create new transision

ESCA IT Manager October 6, 2020

hello

When I want to create a transition from '' In progress (assigned) '' to '' Waiting for supplier response '', I have the following message '' You cannot perform this operation on a workflow draft. '‘ in french ‘’ Vous ne pouvez pas exécuter cette opération sur un brouillon de workflow. ‘’ And then when I am no longer in '' draft '' mode, I can no longer make any changes.

3 comments

Comment

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2020

Hello @ESCA IT Manager welcome to the community. You could make a copy of the workflow, do the changes there and then apply the new workflow at the desire workflow scheme. This should allow you to overcome your problem

Like Franco Figueredo likes this
ESCA IT Manager October 6, 2020

Many thanks for your response Hernan Halabi.

can you help me how to copy to new workflow and how to overcome.

Brahim khoudir

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2020

Check out the following links to copy the workflow and manage them when they are active or inactive

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/adding-and-deleting-an-issue-workflow-844500765.html

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/working-with-workflows-776636540.html

Basically you will be doing the change in an inactive workflow and then setting it to active. That's what allows you to do the changes you need

Like Franco Figueredo likes this
ESCA IT Manager October 8, 2020

Many thanks Herna Halabi, it's working.

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2020

Glad to help. Don't forget to mark this as solved

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events