Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated By Column in a Queue?

Paul Simmons January 9, 2020

Is there anyway I can see who the last person to update a ticket was from a queue? We have all our tickets in a queue, I can see when they were last updated, but not who did it. Is this possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jorden Van Bogaert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

Hi @Paul Simmons 

Unfortunately this is not possible. There is no field in Jira that holds the user that did the last update on an issue.

You could achieve this with the combination of custom scripting from plugins and a custom field, but add-ons come at a cost of course. If you are however interested in such setup, I advise to take a look at ScriptRunner by adaptavist.

Kind regards
Jorden

Paul Simmons January 9, 2020

Disappointing, it would be nice for us to know if a customer or someone from the support team was the last person to update a ticket. Thanks for your help.

Like # people like this
Jorden Van Bogaert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

Hey Paul

If this is the use case, you can achieve something similar by creating a status "waiting for customer" and "awaiting for support".

Then you can use default Jira automation rules to updated the status when the customer responds.

1 vote
Mariano July 1, 2021

I wonder if there is a feature request with this? and if it will gather enough followers.

I came here because I need the same, really had.  It's sad that queues are so limited when it comes to the columns they can show. :sad emoji:

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events