Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supporting multiple companies each with employees with Service desk

Fred Lumiere March 17, 2020

We'd like to start using Service desk to support our managed services clients. Each client company has multiple users.

We are wondering if it makes sense to create one Service desk project per client company since we also need the Knowledge base to be specific to their users.

Meaning, the knowledge base articles written for client company A users should not be read by client company B users.

Am I right to assume then that we should setup a Service desk project per client company?

Thanks!

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2020

Hi @Fred Lumiere ,

My experiences are that it works best if you have one Servicedesk per company. 

You can then also have announcements specific for each company and the knowledge base handling is also easier.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2020

Hi Fred,

Yes, that would be my suggestion - setup a separate Service Desk Project per client company. That way you can also tailor the portal and descriptions and directions just to them (along with the KB as you already mentioned.)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events