SLA End of contract notification

Adrien Resteau October 30, 2019

Dear all,

I would like to be able to notify my client when their SLA contract is coming to end but I can't find the way to do so... Is there a way to send them a simple reminder when the contract is ending? And a way to prevent the agents from working if the contract has not been renewed? 

Thanks in advance,

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
AMAÇ SUNER October 31, 2019

Hello Adrien,

We are using an add on , named Time to SLA , in our company. With that add on you can configure to send e-mail notifications to reporter , assignee etc. of the issue as SLA target date is getting close. You can also configure to send notifications after the SLA is breached.

You can check the details : 

https://confluence.snapbytes.com/display/TTS/SLA+Notifier 

regards,

amac

Adrien Resteau November 4, 2019

Thanks for you answer!
Will definitly check that.

Best regards,

0 votes
Adrien Resteau November 4, 2019

Dear,

Thanks for all your answers.
We have contracts with our customers for 1 year and I would like the program to notify them before the ending of these contracts. It's not about ticket's end date but more about contract ending.

Is there a way to do so with your solutions?

Thanks a lot!

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2019

Hi Adrien,

Thank you for the details.

If you are not using an SLA or custom fields with the start and end date, I'm afraid it will not be possible to do that in Jira or using an add-on

In this case, I believe that the best option is to use other software to send reminders to customers and use automation or custom fields to add this information for agents.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2019

Hello Adrien,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Reading the details you provided, maybe it's possible to create an automation to send an email to the reporter of the ticket. 

Just for us to better understand and also test here to check if it's possible, can you please let us know if what is counting the contract time is an SLA or a date field? Where does this information will show for the agent?

Feel free to add more details about your use case and we will check here if there is an option to achieve what you need.

Regards,
Angélica

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events