Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Jira

Ayichan Subhash
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 30, 2021

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Jira and looking forward to learning and utilizing this tool for my professional purposes.

Is there any basic learnings available for the starters.

Best Regards,

Subhash

4 comments

Comment

Matt Herbert
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 30, 2021

Atlassian University has some free 100 level modules that are a great intro to Jira.

Each of them take about 30 minutes and have review sections to get recap what you have learned.

Like # people like this
Taupheeq Omar December 30, 2021

This is great @Matt Herbert thanks for sharing!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Hi @Ayichan Subhash in addition to @Matt Herbert information, along with the university courses, access this link to start your free jira instance or free trial for hands-on.

For any Jira or Atlassian tools queries, feel free to post in this community forum.

Advanced happy new year wishes.

Taupheeq Omar December 30, 2021

Hi @Ayichan Subhash welcome to the community

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2022

Hi @Ayichan Subhash 

Welcomeeee !!!! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events