Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Must have apps for Jira Service Management?

Edited

Hi,

I am planning to migrate to Jira from TOPdesk.

What are some must have apps for JSM?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

1 vote
Liam Green Community Leader May 22, 2022

Hi @Bill Foster 

Welcome to the Community!

The answer, in many ways, depends on what you want to get out of JSM.

You might find that everything you need is there out of the box, or you might find that some of the add ons are useful.

There is an add on for almost anything you can think of - so if you do run into an issue, take a look at the Marketplace and you're sure to find an app to help.

Feel free to post any questions here on the Community too - we're a friendly group and will help out where we can.

Hope that helps

0 votes
edwin vasquez Community Leader Jun 21, 2022

Hello @Bill Foster and welcome to the Atlassian community!

I really enjoy Custom Charts for Jira. It adds tons of options for reporting and easy to visualize reports for management.

The Custom Charts team is glad to hear it, @edwin vasquez! :) Thank you for recommending the app; we hope it makes Jira users more efficient and satisfied with their data. 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Bill Foster  👋

I hope you don't mind, but I moved you post here, to New to Jira Service Management, where you are more likely to get the desired response(s).

Thank you for your post.

-dave

P.S.  Here are the top-selling apps for JSM (full disclosure, I work for a company whose products are on the list).

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/addons/app/jira-service-management/top-selling

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you