cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Management

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2022

I have a client who wanted to use Jira Service Management for managing there logistics task. Can Anyone help with some example how to use Jira service management for task effectively?

5 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2022

Hi @Deepak Rai 

Why does your client want to monitor task management on JSM? To me it doesn't make sense, unless you client accepts requests from "customers" (both internal and external).

If your client want to monitor tasks, then JWM is the way to go. It has more functionalities for that specific work, plus it is cheaper.

Why did your customer wants to use JSM?

1 vote
Lucy Cat October 30, 2022

Jira Service Management is designed to help you unlock high-velocity teams by 1) empowering every team to deliver great service fast, 2) bringing visibility to work, and 3) accelerating the flow of work between development, IT, and business teams.

watch stories

cc generator

0 votes
Shivam Desai December 19, 2022

@Deepak Rai 

I would suggest using JWM and under that, you can use the Task Tracking template. As it has enough set of features to manage and is easy to use for tracking tasks.

temp.PNG

0 votes
Dhananjay Kumar November 7, 2022

Hi Deepak, I would suggest you go through below link related to learning path, on how to use Jira service management effectively.  

Jira Service Management Fundamentals : Atlassian

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2022

Hey @Deepak Rai ,

Care to explain a bit deeper what kind of tasks they would be doing? when I'm thinking logistics I'm leaning a lot more towards JWM instead of JSM unless they need some kind of support system?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events