Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Hari Shankar S February 6, 2024

Hey Everyone! I hope you're doing well. My name is Hari, I'm a Agile Transformation officer and I'm new to this group. I'm interested knowing JSM is one particularly intriguing tool that I'd like to explore more, along with it's features. Looking forward to learning and sharing with all of you!

3 comments

Comment

Gizem Gökçe _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 6, 2024

Hello @Hari Shankar S ,

Welcome to the group!

If you are an Agile Transformation Officer who is new to JSM, I suggest you to read my article on achieving operational excellence.

Revealing Operational Excellence: Identifying Bottlenecks through Metrics like Cycle Time, Lead Time 

Hope you enjoy it!

Like # people like this
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2024

Hi @Hari Shankar S 

This basic article about JSM is so helpful for 1 steps. 

Also i suggest you to try Marketplace add-ons to uncover bottlenecks on your projects. 
One of add-ons can be Time in Status for Jira.The primary purpose is to help teams gather valuable data about the lifecycle of your issues in Jira. Add-on allows you to measure and visualize the time spent in each status, such as "Open," "In Progress," "In Review," and "Closed," and provide 7 types of reports to help you identify areas for improvement. Add-on developed by my team.

Time in Status .pngI would be happy if you had a look at it! 

Add-on has a 30-day free trial version and free up to 10 users.  

You can also book a live demo - we'll show you the application inside out and answer all your questions.

Have a nice day 🥳

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Hari Shankar S !

Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events