Introduction

Melka Oakley July 20, 2022

Kia ora Koutou Katoa,

My name is Melka (pronounced mel-car) and I live in New Zealand. I live in Gisborne which is the first city in the world to see the sun. I am a sucker for adopting pets that I think no one else will want, much to the dismay of my husband (he secretly loves them).

I have experience in various IT Roles, Service Desk though hasn't been one of them. As a Production Support Coordinator for one particular organisation I have had a lot of experience working with the Service Desk. And I am sure JSM would have made their lives much easier.

One of my roles currently is providing Jira System Administration services for multiple organisations. Having these community groups makes my job that much easier, always plenty of opportunities to learn from others.

2 comments

Comment

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022

Welcome, @Melka Oakley!  👋

Melka Oakley August 1, 2022

Thanks @Dave Rosenlund Kia ora!

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2022

Hello @Melka Oakley and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Great intro!

Melka Oakley August 1, 2022

Kia ora @edwin vasquez nice to meet you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events