Introduction

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2022

Hey everyone,

I've been in the Atlassian ecosystem for a while now, so a lot of the audience here are thinking/feeling "Oh no, not again", but I realised I've been in this group (and contributing a bit) for ages, seeing new people introduce themselves a lot and not done it myself, which I think is a bit rude.  So:

I was born, grew up, and live, in England.  I've been a London commuter for 25 years, and lived with cats for longer, hence the profile picture of a cat on a railway line (Sorry, I can't stay too late after work, I need to get a train home so I can feed the cat)

I pretty much started my career in computing as a Service Desk agent.  I had a mix of coding and fielding client calls as my main two tasks for months, and that gave me the grounding I needed to grow into someone who actually knew what they were doing (with that software).

I wish we'd had JSM back then, it would have saved me so... much... time.

Nic Brough _Adaptavist_

2 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2022

Thanks for sharing, Nic!

Matthew Chapman June 26, 2022

welcome aboard (retrospectively), like you I wish I had found JSM earlier, it would have solved a lot of problems and helped streamline team/workload and task management !!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events