Introduce Myself

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2021

Hello,
My name is Moses, I am an Automation Solutions developer at UBS , I happy to join the group, been working and testing JIRA SD for some years now.. Will love to hear more about JIRA SD. A bit about my self, i  am based in PL and love sports as well(running, soccer) , animals especially dogs and nature. I currently working on a  big project(Test Automations)

Kind regards,
Moses

2 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2021

Hi @Moses Thomas 👋

Welcome, it's great to have you hear 😃 so my eyes went straight to dogs... do you have a favourite breed? I'm a bigger dog lover myself so sorry for side tracking the rest of your great intro!

Like # people like this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2021

Cool,  well actually my favorites are Maltese and Silky Terrier :) and thanks for the warm welcome!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2021

Hello  @Moses Thomas , 

Glad to hear from you and thanks for being part of this group. I am also big fan of sports !

Stay safe and Enjoy the rest of your day!

Cheers

Suvradip

Like Moses Thomas likes this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2021

@Suvradip Paul  Thanks  for the warm welcome. Have a  nice weekend ahead!

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2021

@Moses Thomas - You too!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events