Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM Training Needed

Nicole Jones-Campbell March 7, 2024

I am looking for a great virtual class that can give me the more hands on and interactive training I am needed for my JSM implementation. 

Can anyone recommend a class that can provide that kind of training? I am looking to do it next week. 

3 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

Two more offerings from the Community & Learning team at Atlassian to consider @Nicole Jones-Campbell :

1.) We do offer public classes for individuals, with in-depth training!

2.) Also check out our Live Learning events, which are free and shorter. (There's a JSM one upcoming week after next!)

Happy learning,
Jaime 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Elena Lurye March 7, 2024

Hi @Nicole Jones-Campbell ,

You can explore this free learning path from Atlassian University - https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1277309

That would be a great start!

There is also Atlassian youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1yMVRMh3vxitPiVaXfkoA

Note that we (I am working for the Atlassian Solution Partner) provide the instructor-led classes, but not to a single person... That would be a group class (at least 10 people)

Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2024

These are some great resources for self paced learning. 

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2024

Hi @Nicole Jones-Campbell ,

Are you looking for a virtual class that is self paced or instructor led?

Instructor led

Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2024

@Nicole Jones-Campbell I can offer some instructor led training to you as an authorized instructor. If you're interested we can look at doing something this month. I might be able to make next week work depending on how the availability lines up. 

As @Elena Lurye also mentioned, there are several partners out there can offer instructor led training as well, but many of them do also want to have larger class sizes. 

I would like to speak more with you on this. Is there a better way for us to speak so we can discuss requirements over the phone and get times setup? 

Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2024

Please feel free to email me here.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events