Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set the Time to Resolution in days rather than hours/minutes?

Cindy Chan December 18, 2019

Hi,

I've been trying to figure out how to set the Time to Resolution in xx days format rather than the hours/minutes format but I couldn't find the documentation anywhere for cloud JSD. The turnover time is 30 days, so it's hundreds of hours, which makes it quite awkward.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,

Cindy

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2020

Hi @Cindy Chan 

Another option you can try - is to use an application SLA Time and Report.  It allows count SLA time for issues from Service Desk (but cannot configure it). Users of this add-on can choose the time data format they prefer: minutes, hours, days or weeks.

Hope it helps.

Regards

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 24, 2019

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When using Jira Service Desk Cloud, currently the only option for SLAs is to show it in hours. The field for Goals is different from the Time Tracking, for example, where we can add days.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

Cindy Chan January 3, 2020

Hi Angelica, hope this will be resolved for JSD Cloud. I noticed this issue is on-going since 2013, really hope 2020 will mean we have the option for SLAs to show in days/weeks/months!

Like Angélica Luz likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events