Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get 'Reporter' field not to be editable for users?

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2019

Hi,

How can I get the Reporter field not editable or changed by users? I have removed all permissions from the Modify Reporter.

I have removed all users except the administrator group from within the permission scheme but users are still able to change names on the Reporter field

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2019

Have you removed this permission?

2019-12-08_22-51-19.png

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2019

This is with and without that permission.

With.pngWithout.png

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2019

Hi Edwin,

Yeah that group isn't there. So I've probably removed it previously or it was never there.

Snip20191211_54.png

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2019

Is the person that is modifying the reporter field an admin?

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2019

No, they are not

Snip20191211_55.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events