Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i a customer 's request can be automatically link with its organization in the widget

julien_philippon January 13, 2020

Hi, 

Happy new year !

I want to use Jira service desk for customer relationship but i have two issues. I create Organization and add customers to these one

When a customer create a new request by using the widget, i would like that its request  to be automatically assign to the organization of the customer. how can i do this ?

I tried to create an automation rule but the field organization is not proposed when you choose "the issue is created". 

I can't either add it to the request form in the widget because it's a context field and not a multi-line custom field.

My second issue is close to this matter. Is it possible to link a customer Jira account (still in an organization) to an internal account of ou plateform so that's the e-mail field in the widget is automatically fill ? How do you do that ? 

Thanks for your help,

Julien

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2020

Hi Julien - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am pretty sure you can do this with the add-on Automation For Jira. Take a look at this link to see if it provides the information you need.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Automatically-adding-an-Organization-or-Request-Participants-to/qaq-p/1106458

julien_philippon January 15, 2020

Thanks a lot for your help ! 

Do you know how to link a Jira Account with an internal account of mySAAS ? 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2020

Sorry, I don't  :-(

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events