Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create filter

Raniero FABRIS September 16, 2020

Hi guys,

I do need your lights for a filter on JIRA.

Would you please help me to build one that will allow me to have the list of tickets that I monitor, but that I have not opened ?

cheers 

rani

4 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2020

Hi @Raniero FABRIS 

I think the following is what you're looking for:

watcher = currentUser() AND reporter != currentUser()

That will also show tickets assigned to you, so you may want to add 'AND assignee != currentUser()'

This will also show resolved / closed tickets, so again you may want to amend.

Hope that helps

Regards, Liam

THANKS ! 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Hi @Raniero FABRIS ,

I think you'd want something like this:

reporter != currentUser() AND watcher = currentUser()

CurrentUser() takes your well.. current user. and this filter will allow you to see all issues where you are watcher but where you are not reporter.

You could use your own name as a value instead of currentUser() but this makes it more generic

YES !!! 

it works

THANKS Dirk

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Great, also like @Liam Green  said if you need more filtering assignee and status might be some took look at.

Especially Status not in ("Closed","Resolved") and others you don't need to see.

Otherwise the list will continue to grow of course.

Feel free to mark the question as answer accepted too so people know it's resolved ;-)

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
0 votes

Thanks Fahad. 

But I still don't know how I can get only the ones that I observe / monitor. 

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2020

@Raniero FABRIS can you please clarify more what exactly you want to see in the report?

i would like to get the list of tickets that I monitor (watch), and that have been opened by other users (i.e. not me). 

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2020

@Raniero FABRIS 

watcher = currentUser() AND reporter != currentUser()

try this

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2020

@Raniero FABRIS 

reporter != Your name

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events