Another one for your quiver

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2023

If you're like me, you kept the ITSM Sample project around for reference.  The only problem with that was I could still see the ITSM Sample portal and didn't want users to get access to it.  I'm sharing this link to a feature change from February to hide that portal and any other ones that you may not need.

Hide portals from your help center | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support

3 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2023

Thank you for sharing this link in this group, @Dan Breyen !

That would be super useful for any JSM admin looking to hide any portals from their end users (employees or customers).

Sandra Lawrence March 29, 2023

Hi - can you share where the ITSM sample project is?  Does it include data?  Everytime I see an example, they reference this, but I cannot see into the schema. 

It would be a great help!

Michael Golden March 31, 2023

Good tip. Thanks for that. 

I have done it now, and worked a treat! 

I had looked around and was about to delete the project, and all the time thinking it is a pity that  we can't have a 'sandpit' project that remains hidden :-) . 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events