cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem to update page in confluence

eyal harfuf
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2024

when I make a change in confluence page   I get an error massage

1 comment

Comment

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2024

Hi @eyal harfuf, welcome to the community!

Would you be able to share the error message with us and provide more information about what exactly led to the error? Are you making changes to content, using a macro, saving the page?

Best, Max

eyal harfuf
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2024

Hi,
I am manually edit the page , when finish to edit I click on update page and I get 
this error as shown in attached picture.

Thx.

Eyal.confluence.PNG

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2024

Please reach out to an administrator of your instance to have a look at the log files. There, they should be able to find more details about the issue. It could be related to this article: When saving updates to a page, Confluence displays: "There was an error processing the request." message

Cause

While the exact cause is unknown, it appears that this problem results when copying and pasting certain content into the page that includes a character or characters that Confluence can't handle properly.

You can also find a possible workaround on that page. :)

Best, Max

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events