Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Help for creating a documentation Portal

I am new to confluence and have just completed two free skillbuilder courses on content management. With this limited knowledge, I am not sure if I can create a documentation portal with ease.

I request experts to share useful sample portals or resources such as videos on doing the same. For me the portal archtitecture has to be something like this:

Home page with tiles of various docu deliverables. On click of each of these, we should eb able to go to those deliverables related page. To do this do I have to create a space named documentation portal and then create many more spaces for each of the deliverables such as User Guide, Admin Guide etc.

As I am new, this basic guidance might help me get started with confidence. To be able to create and run our portal in office, do I need to complete Confluence admin training or how do we get this help? Do we have some support from Confluence team initially?

Your guidance will be most valuable to me.

Kind Regards,

Radha

1 comment

Hey @Radha Devaraj

Nice to have you here!

You can certainly create documentation portals in Confluence, here's my team's help center, which we made with Confluence using our Scroll apps.

The general structure is that documentation for each product is in a separate space. We then grouped all those spaces into a help center with Scroll Viewport. We also created Rock the Docs, which is a full guide for creating documentation in Confluence which I think will be useful to you. Specifically, here's a the page about creating a help center.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines Runners is now in open beta

We are excited to announce the open beta program for self-hosted runners. Bitbucket Pipelines Runners is available to everyone. Please try it and let us know your feedback. If you have any issue...

447 views 10 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you