Create tabs in Confluence Cloud?

Tom Murphy November 28, 2022

In going through a number of the Atlassian University courses, I noticed pages that contained tabs (see image). Are these created in Confluence Cloud?  Is it possible to create a similar "tab" structure within a page?

-TMTabs-Confluence.png

3 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

@Tom Murphy welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Atlassian University is not built on Confluence Cloud. The elements you see there are not available in Confluence, although there are some Marketplace Apps that can get you close. The University site is built on customer code.

Like # people like this
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 28, 2022

Hi @Tom Murphy 

Yes, there is no built-in solution in Confluence, but you can try third-party tools from Atlassian Marketplace. For example, Content Formation Macros for Confluence could help you add horizontal and vertical tabs for better-structured content.

Two_Tab_Arrays_On_A_Single_Page.png

Also, this app allows you to customise content in Confluence with other macros unavailable in the box: Numbered Heading, LaTeX, Tooltip, Background, Cards, Button, Footnote, etc.

If you need any help or have questions - let me know because Content Formation Macros for Confluence is developed by my team.

Like # people like this
Janet Dixon November 29, 2022

I use the Confluence Cloud Aura Formatting Macros https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221974/aura-content-formatting-macros-tabs-miro-figma-google-html?hosting=cloud&tab=overview.

You can setup your own custom tabs or you can create tabs for child pages.  Lots of other good macros in the set too.

Good luck!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events