Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come meet Confluence PMs and share feedback on 3/19!

Alli Shea
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2024

Hi all, 

Confluence's Product Management group is meeting in San Francisco next week, and wants to spend time with YOU!

We're looking for folks local to the Bay Area, and who are free between 3-4pm on Tuesday, 3/19 to come join us in our San Francisco office.

The event itself will be a series of small, round-robin conversations between customers and Confluence product managers. Teams will be looking for your feedback on how you want Confluence to evolve, and using your insights to help inform our strategic roadmap. 

If you're interested and available, send an email to ashea@atlassian.com and we can coordinate from there. 

Thank you and look forward to meeting some of you! 

2 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2024

I wish I lived in the area! You need to do this in the NYC office sometime. 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2024

I am kind of close <searches for cheap flights to SFO>

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2024

@Alli Shea I'm sure you're busy with Team '24 coming up, but I'd love to know:

• Whether this took place or not
  • If it did, what was discussed
  • If this is something that would be considered in the NYC office in the future
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events