Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Team '23 Recap @ Atlassian NYC Office on May 3!

atlassian-team-23.png

If you're like me, any social feed you follow has blown up this past week with Atlassian Team '23 content. From the amazing guest keynote speakers James Cameron and Van Jones, to the product announcements that will shape the next year of the Atlassian roadmap, there was a ton packed in to the April 18-20 conference. 

If you happened to be onsite, there was more than 24 hours of content in each calendar day. If you were not able to make it, fear not! The NYC Atlassian Community Events chapter has you covered with a great night of programming that will cover a recap of Team '23 as well as content being delivered by @Mark Cruth and @Nicole Tang of Atlassian. And the best part is that this will take place onsite at the Atlassian NYC offices - where the magic is made!

Here is quick rundown of the agenda (and of course pizza and beer is included!):

@Kapil Samadhiya and I will be providing a high level recap of all of the announcements and reveals from Team '23 with some Q&A.

IAPT.PNG

Mark will be covering the State of Teams report from Atlassian. Taking us through what constitutes a legendary team through an interactive presentation and workshop. It's a can't miss and will certainly provide each of us an exercise to complete with our own teams. 

Nicole will be delivering a presentation from one of the most well attended sessions from Team '23 - Let's GSD with OKR's. She will speak about how Atlas (another legend) can help teams unlock greatness and unleash their true potential by tracking their OKR's across the Atlassian suite of software. Truly hold up the world (and your company) by tapping into this resource.

Atlas-Logo.png

Go ahead and reserve a spot using the link below. Looking forward to greeting you in person!

https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-new-york-presents-team-23-recap-with-atlassian/

Impossible Alone. Possible Together.

5 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

Excited! 🙌 

Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2023

It's going to be LEGENDARY!

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 2.18.50 PM.png

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2023

@Mark Cruth - will you be in a suit? (I'm sad we missed each other at Team '23!)

giphy-downsized

Like # people like this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2023

I might need to break out the Ted Lasso attire for this event @Dave Liao !!!

Like # people like this

I'd love to be part of it in person, but I can't join; I'm already back in Brazil.

But I'll stay with you all in my mind. 🙏🏽❤️

My colleague Vando will be there 😃! 

Enjoy Community!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events