Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone up for a bevvie? 🍻

This weekend I was reminiscing in the Atlassian Community Events group (link), and thought about how much fun it was when we all were together. Would anyone be interested in a low-key happy hour? 🙄

Obviously we can't have large scale events, but I'm game to meet a few folks on a rooftop this summer if anyone's up for it.

Hope everyone's doing okay - please take care of each other. 💙

UPDATE 8/24: If anyone's up for meeting up, we'll be meeting outdoors somewhere Thursday 8/26. Keep an eye out in the comments for a location! ⚡

UPDATE 8/25: We're meeting at Shake Shack at Madison Square Park tomorrow at 6pm - hope to see you!

5 comments

Comment

Dileep Bhat
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2021

+1, sounds like a great idea Dave! Thanks for taking the initiative and I am sure plenty of folks are back at the office in NYC now and would like to enjoy a rooftop meet before summer slips away.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2021

Yeah, everytime I go for a lunch run, the lunch lines are steadily getting more and more crowded.

It's heartening, generally speaking. 😅

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2021

Hi folks! 👋

If anyone's up for meeting up, we'll be meeting outdoors somewhere this Thursday, 8/26.

Keep following along in the comments for a location. ⚡

Like Dileep Bhat likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2021

📆📌 Tomorrow, Thursday 8/26, we'll be meeting at Shake Shack at Madison Square Park at 6pm!

Stop by and say hi! 🙏

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 27, 2021

Good catching up with folks! ✨ 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events