Time log notification and Tempo internal issues

Eric Gemme December 22, 2014

Hi,

I would like to turn off logged time notification on Tempo Internal issues.   So I created a new notification scheme I called "Silent time logging" turned off all the time log related notifications.   As the requestor for all the internal issues,  I still receive notifications when someone logs time in internal issues.   Is this normal ?   Is it possible that Tempo has some interference on JIRA notification schèmes ?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Eric Gemme December 23, 2014

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your fast response.   Will use the "Issue Updated" work around until I see something fixing JRA-41046.

Happy Holidays.

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2014

Hi Eric,

It looks like this was changed recently as part of making more granular notifications.  The notifications you're receiving are actually the Issue Updated event that is also fired when a user logs work.  There's a bug report at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-41046 tracking this, and it looks like it's currently in progress and should be rolled out to Cloud instances in the next month or so.  In the meantime, I would remove the "Issue Updated" notifications and add those more granular notifications you'd like people to receive.

Cheers,

-dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events