I setup a list conversion for a custom text field (single line). It seems to works without a problem.
I use the behaviour - working inside this custom text field - to search for a text that is stored in the summary fields of the issues that belong to a second jira project.
If the text, that I am lookin for, begins with "es " (there is intentionally a blank behind "es") the search doesn't find the issue that belongs to the text. If it starts with any other combination of a two letter word (e.g. "ax ", "ku "), it works correctly and the search result shows the corresponding issue of the second project.
Any idea what happens?
no, we use UTF-8. I have the same behaviour on our test system if I setup a behaviour script in the same way.
I did some further investigation ... the same query doesn't work as jql too. If I search for "es", no issues are returned. If I put it in quotations marks it work!
I solved the problem on my own ... atlassian support didn't have this idea ;-)
"es" is the German translation of "it" and "it" is a reserved keyword which is kept out of the jira index. You can reconfigure the index from e.g. German to "other". If you do this, the reserved keywords are no longer kept out of the index. I checked it in our test system and it solved the problem.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs