Jira - Zoho CRM- Version Incompatibility

neethu g September 20, 2017

We are using JIRA 7.3.6 and we would like to add the plugin Zoho CRM but the versions dont match.

Can we buy / get SoHo CRM via Jira for the same JIRA version we use (version xxx)?

Which Soho version comes with, Standard, Professional, Enterprice or CRM Plus?

Can we purchase more products from SoHo to / through JIRA?

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2017

Hi Neethu,

I am unfamiliar with this Zoho product.  But from a quick look at our Marketplace site, I only found a single plugin that clearly offers integration between Jira and Zoho.  That would be this plugin from KoiSoft: Zoho CRM plugin for JIRA

It does not appear that this plugin vendor is still maintaining this plugin though, because there have not been any updates to this plugin that would indicate this is compatible with any Jira 7 versions.   As such, you might technically be able to purchase this plugin on the marketplace site, but I seriously doubt you will be able to install this plugin to your Jira 7.3.6 and make it work.

I did some more searching and found another site that appears to offer some level of integration between these two products.  I would recommend investigating the Zapier site.  However it looks like this vendor only has a Jira Cloud plugin for integration.  As such, you won't be able to use that plugin on a Jira Server instance unfortunately.

Have you seen this recent FAQ from Zoho Desk?  https://help.zoho.com/portal/kb/articles/configuring-zoho-desk-for-jira-integration

It appears this method you could use to integrate Zoho Desk with Jira.   I realize that the CRM and Desk applications might not be exactly what you are looking for here, but perhaps this might help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events