Is there a Log Work / Tempo Time Entry Widget Edited

Is there any sort of widget I can add to my JIRA Dashboard to enable quick entry of timesheet records without having to go into each Project & Issue?

It would be great to be able to add the "Log Work" screen as a widget on the Dashboard:

Log Work   JIRA   M C.png

2 answers

Have you tried the Harvest Time Tracking add-on from the Marketplace? 

No, I haven't @Scott Theus. We are using Tempo Timesheet. But I was more curious if the "Log Work" screen on our Issues could be added as a Dashboard widget.

Ok, thanks again @Scott Theus. I clicked the link and looked through the article and it was not apparent to me where there gadget is or how to add it to my JIRA dashboard. Do you know how?

I updated my OQ with a screen shot of what would be awesome to be part of my Dashboard.

There is a User Timesheet gadget, but I believe it only displays the timesheet for the user and does not allow editing. But, since the user name in this gadget is an active link to the user timesheet the user may be able to click the name, open the timesheet, and enter time for the issues listed there rather than going into each project/issue.

I haven't tried this yet; maybe it will get you partway at least?

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/TEMPO/pages/172785709/User+Timesheet+Gadget

You can use timesheet dashboard item of WorklogPRO. Double clicking on a cell will display 'Log Work' dialog and allow you to create new worklog entries. All widgets will update automatically. You can add various charts and timesheet types. You can even use 'current user' variable for timesheet and it will adjust for any logged-in user. 

I have attached a screenshot for you.

2018-02-12_11-32-46.png

Ok, thanks @Deniz OguzWe are using Tempo Timesheet.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

909 views 5 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot