How to turn on debug logging for intenso dynamic forms

p.noack@samsung.com July 19, 2017

I'm having an issue creating a custom field with intenso dynamic forms.  The behaviour of this field would be an exact duplicate of a custom field I already have in place.   I can't seem to get it to work so I am hoping that turning on debugging will point me in the right direction.

Running Jira 7.3.1 and Dynamic Forms 1.10.7 I am unable to get related fields displayed when the initial pull down is selected.

Thanks for any pointers.

1 answer

0 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2017

I think that you need to ask intenso about the package or class you need to debug.

with this information you can add the element to the logging configuration in the administration section and choose the log level.

ask the developer for the correct level, a lot of verbosity can hang the app

hope it helps

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2017
p.noack@samsung.com July 20, 2017

Thank you for this.   I was able to resolve the problem without turning on debug but I am keeping this link for future reference.

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2017

great!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events