Error when clicking clicking on Git Commit link (Git Integration for JIRA)

Mats Ramnefors
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 22, 2018

With Git Integration JIRA I get the following error, although the link works and the commits / diffs are correctly shown. Any ideas?

An error occurred

Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.

Details

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.1 Safari/605.1.15

1 answer

0 votes
Mark L. Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2018

Hi Mats,

Can you send a screenshot of that to support@bigbrassband.com? 

It would also be good to know what other add-ons you have installed. It reads like a conflict (but a screenshot would help best).

Mark L. Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2018

This should now be fixed in release 2.13.

Mats Ramnefors
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2018

I can confirn that this is now working OK. Thank you for your support!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events