Bulk User Deactivation for Jira CLOUD!

I've searched and googled around anywhere, but does anyone know of a plugin that can bulk deactivate users in Jira Cloud?

User Deactivator for Jira plugin is for server based installations, but does exactly what I need!

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Umer,

The Bob Swift CLI is available for Cloud and per the Community post Solved: How do you bulk delete or deactivate users the "removeUser and updateUser with the deactivate parameter" can be used to accomplish this.

In addition please vote on the Cloud Suggestion JRACLOUD-30708: Bulk deactivate users and add your use case to the comments to add impact to the ticket.

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers,

Branden

Thank you for the update Branden. I was hoping I could get a plugin as oppose to the Command line, as I'm not comfortable or familiar with that - but nonetheless, have voted for the ticket above to be prioritised. :)

Hi Umer,

Thanks for voting on the issue.  The Bob Swift CLI is a plugin that allows you to interact with JIRA in it's own syntax.  Take a look at the documentation for Bob Swift CLI and see if it's something that could work for you.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Three tips for boosting your board's efficiency with Story Maps

Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...

830 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you