addedAfterSprintStart brings no results

Artem Galiev December 24, 2020

Hello everyone,

trying to receive addedAfterSprintStart items in Jira Cloud.

When I use Jira native Sprint Report I see items marked with asterisk - so there are such items in our Jira.

But when I use ScriptRunner Enhanced Search with issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("XXX", "YYY") query I get "NO RESULTS FOUND".

Query for the same board and sprint but with another function (for example, inSprint) provides me correct results.

What am I doing wrong with addedAfterSprintStart query?

3 answers

0 votes
Joachim Roppert July 16, 2021

Any news here? Have the same problem.

0 votes
Kate Kabir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2020

Hi Artem

The functions exist and we are diagnosing why it does not work in your instance on the support ticket that you have created. Please kindly refer to the support ticket for further investigation with us. 

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Kate

Hi Kate

yeap, I wrote it after your first answer.

Confirm that we are discussing it right now in terms of the support ticket.

Dawn Rodney March 18, 2021

Hello, 

I am experiencing the same issue reported by Artem. Could you please share the fix for it?

Thanks,
Dawn

Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your response.

I can confirm that ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud does provide the addedAfterSprintStart() function as documented here which you can run on the Enhanced Search page.

Please, note that for this keyword to work correctly and to return the correct results that you must have the JQL keywords fully synchronised and the KB article here explains how to synchronise JQL keywords.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Kristian

0 votes

Asked Adaptavist about this, their answer:

I can confirm that unfortunately, ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud does not have the addedAfterSprintStart() or removedAfterSprintStart() JQL functions that Jira server provides due to the architectural differences between Cloud and Server.

despite the addedAfterSprintStart() function is presented in the Insert menu of the ScriptRunner Enhanced Search. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events