Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

addedAfterSprintStart brings no results

Hello everyone,

trying to receive addedAfterSprintStart items in Jira Cloud.

When I use Jira native Sprint Report I see items marked with asterisk - so there are such items in our Jira.

But when I use ScriptRunner Enhanced Search with issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("XXX", "YYY") query I get "NO RESULTS FOUND".

Query for the same board and sprint but with another function (for example, inSprint) provides me correct results.

What am I doing wrong with addedAfterSprintStart query?

3 answers

Any news here? Have the same problem.

Hi Artem

The functions exist and we are diagnosing why it does not work in your instance on the support ticket that you have created. Please kindly refer to the support ticket for further investigation with us. 

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Kate

Hi Kate

yeap, I wrote it after your first answer.

Confirm that we are discussing it right now in terms of the support ticket.

Hello, 

I am experiencing the same issue reported by Artem. Could you please share the fix for it?

Thanks,
Dawn

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your response.

I can confirm that ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud does provide the addedAfterSprintStart() function as documented here which you can run on the Enhanced Search page.

Please, note that for this keyword to work correctly and to return the correct results that you must have the JQL keywords fully synchronised and the KB article here explains how to synchronise JQL keywords.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Kristian

Asked Adaptavist about this, their answer:

I can confirm that unfortunately, ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud does not have the addedAfterSprintStart() or removedAfterSprintStart() JQL functions that Jira server provides due to the architectural differences between Cloud and Server.

despite the addedAfterSprintStart() function is presented in the Insert menu of the ScriptRunner Enhanced Search. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍂📹 Apptoberfest demo contest roundup: vote for your favorite demos!

Hi Community! The submissions are in (and listed below) for the 🍻🍂Apptoberfest🍂🍻 Demo Competition and it’s time for you to place your votes for the best: Analytics & reporting app demo ...

145 views 3 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you