Zephyr Execution History Details

omkar sawant July 7, 2020

Hi All,

I am trying to fetch the execution history for a test case in a given cycle using eazyBi reports.

Ex:- In a cycle if  test case "A" is first failed  and in next run it is passed then total execution count expected is 2 .

Requesting your advice how we can achieved the total execution for  test case in a cycle .

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2020

Hi!

eazyBI is importing Zephyr Tests executed measure. Together with Zephyr Test Status
dimension, you would see how many executions have been in each status. See more about Zephyr measures and dimensions in eazyBI: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/zephyr-for-jira-test-management.

Lauma / support@eazybi.com

omkar sawant July 17, 2020

Hi Lauma,

Thanks for your suggestions, but it does not provide the execution history details.

we are looking for the calculating number of times the test case was executed in the same cycle/folder .

Thanks,

Omkar.

Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2020

Hi @omkar sawant !

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Zephyr specific measures represent the latest execution status for each test in a cycle. The executions status change history within a test cycle is not imported in eazyBI.

Thank you for the idea! Importing this data would definitely be a helpful improvement. I added it to our backlog for further consideration. 

Lauma / support@eazybi.com

Priya Gajaananan May 25, 2022

Hi Lauma,

Have this been implemented? We need this. Please advise. 

Thank you,

Priya 

Jignesh Chhatbar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2023

Do you know if this capability has been added? We need this. Please advise.

Thanks,

Christodoulos Stavri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2023

Hi there, has been added as a new feature? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events