Xray document generator not working

Cirley Salazar Florez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 4, 2024

The Xray document generator has not been working since the past few days for my team. When I try to export the Test Execution in PDF and DOCX format, it stops at 5% and then shows an error:

"An error occurred while generating your report. Please, contact the support team."

Can anyone please help with any information on how to fix this or if this is a known issue?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steudle_ Frank
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2024

Hi Cirley, we encountered the same problem with XRAY/Jira Cloud. It happens with test plans in a team-managed project and failing tests inside. Company-managed projects or test plans with PASSES only are working fine.

We already contacted the support of the XPorter App. At first there was no help because it was no difference in generating the document within the Test Plans view or the issue itself.

Currently we are waiting for the support giving us a live session because they have no clue.

Last Friday there was an update for XRAY as well. Maybe this has something todo with it.

Cirley Salazar Florez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 5, 2024

Thank you so much for the information, regards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events