XRay: Excel Report last Test Run with Defects for a Test Plan

Timo Vortmeyer March 10, 2021

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an Excel Report in XRay that includes informations of  the last Test Run for each Test that is linked in a Test Plan. The report should include the last run state and the defects, that were linked to this run.

Does anyone of you implemented such a report?

Best regards

Timo

2 answers

2 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 19, 2021

Hi @Timo Vortmeyer 

If you don't find what you need in Xray reports, another possible approach you can give a try is using a Better Excel Exporter Xray Excel template. Better Excel Exporter integrates with Xray and allows exporting various Xray Test-related information to native Excel format and even prepared Excel reports.

See one example below and browse the comprehensive collection of Xray Excel export samples.

jira-xray-tests-with-test-runs.png

(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

0 votes
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2021

Hi @Timo Vortmeyer 

Check our this Link: 

Community Article 

or the xray documentation

https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY/ 

We used xray and xporter and that worked pretty fine. 

Best 

Nina 

Timo Vortmeyer March 15, 2021

Hi Nina,

thanks for your answer, but I'm looking for a completed xlsx-Template that I can import in our Jira project. I experimented a little bit with the template customization, but of course it's much easier to use template that is already finished. That's why I'm asking if anyone could share a finished template that offers the desired informations.

Best regards

Timo

Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2021

Hi @Timo Vortmeyer 

You can use the Document Generator, it is a Xray feature that was recently added.

It is like a smaller version of Xporter that is now a standard feature of Xray.

We don't have a template ready to address your needs, however, you may use one from the store and make the necessary changes.

One good starting point might be the template Xray Offline Test Report.

If you need further help, please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and investigate further.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events