Why did the ServiceRocket JIRA Utilities go away?

Rich Wolverton November 26, 2019

See the blog at https://blog.servicerocket.com/adoption/time-to-say-goodbye-these-apps-are-leaving-our-portfolio

We were a little blind sided by this and are scrambling to get things that were working re-established.

5 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 26, 2019

@Aidin Mahmoodi _ServiceRocket_ provided details in the blog you linked but let's see if there is more information he can offer.

Aidin Mahmoodi _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 26, 2019

Hi Rich/ Kat,

Thanks for reaching out.

As I have mentioned in the blog, our goal is to retire legacy products that are tough to maintain to make room for better products and new initiatives. 

We understand that many organizations may rely on this product, we are willing to work with you (and others) to make sure that you find a suitable alternative solution (some were mentioned in the blog) and in the meanwhile, you can still use the product and we can help you with licenses to make sure that your workflows and business is not affected.

Please do reach out to me via aidin[at]servicerocket.com so we can discuss the details.

Best,

Aidin

Marketplace Partner
November 27, 2019

We have sorted out this with @Rich Wolverton !

Best,

Aidin

Like Kat Warner likes this
Paul Fennema December 5, 2019

We are relying on the last comments feature as well for certain reports in combination with Pivot reports which are now not working properly anymore. Is there a way to get an (non-expiring) license again?

Thanks for your efforts,

Paul Fennema - EuroCCP

Rich Wolverton December 5, 2019

Paul,

An email to Aidin at the email in the above comment will get your issue resolved. They were responsive and understanding. 

@Aidin Mahmoodi _ServiceRocket_ 

Marketplace Partner
December 8, 2019

Hi @Paul Fennema ,

Shoot an email to me aidin[at]servicerocket.com and I can work with you on an exit plan.

Thank you.

Best,

Aidin

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2020

Rich,

I'm going to use ScriptRunner to create a scripted field to show the Last Comment. Did you find a different work around?

~Matt

Rich Wolverton May 6, 2020

Matt,

ScriptRunner works great for this and let's us do things like add Commentor and Date in Italics.

>Rich

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

Yes. I'm nearly there, just wrestling with displaying the comment date in the user's timezone.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events