Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which design is better?

Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 16, 2022

Hi, community! Just wanted to ask for your piece of advice and find out your opinion.

Together with my team, we are wondering what design on pictures for the marketplace description of our add-on for Jira is better.

I'd like to show you 3 designs (the first (with gray background) is what we have now and the second and third ones are the designs we used before).

Could you please take a look at them and share your opinion on which one is better?

1)35cdac12-9af8-4b08-b519-6b23ef4de9d5.jpg2662f537-74f5-49e0-9bb4-87c4f9d3f0af.jpg

The add-on inside is white (as in the screenshots below). It isn't transparent or gray.

2)62b1b210-636b-4d66-8887-ee8ad232b34d.jpg

3) We also once had this design:

Time Reports.jpg

Or maybe you would change something or add there. Just share what you think! I will be so grateful for every tip or idea!

1 comment

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2022

Hi @Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet design-1 looking good with the transitions (>>) effect and kind of insights view.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events