Where is the "more options" button in Confluence cloud?

Aidan Millar-Powell January 27, 2021

On this page Adaptavist instructs us to "Navigate to the more options menu next to the Create Button on the Confluence." to create a new form.

There is no more options menu, what more options menu are they talking about?

This is what my Confluence menu bar looks like. confluencemoreoptions.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

@Aidan Millar-Powell I am not so sure what Adaptavist add-on are you using and what are you trying to achieve with it, but assuming that you are trying to add a form using this add-on on a Confluence page, I know of a "More actions" menu (represented by three dots (...), which you can find on the top-right side of any Confluence page in its View mode. Please see the image below to get a better idea of what I am referring to: 

image.png

Aidan Millar-Powell January 28, 2021

Hey @Taranjeet Singh

Yes, apologies this is for the forms plugin.

Thanks for the suggestion, there is indeed a more options menu there. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to contain anything related to Adaptavist Forms.

I have raised a ticket with Adaptavist.

moreoptions.PNG

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

Hi @Aidan Millar-Powell 

next to create you can see 'Templates' which gives you access to the templates (same happens when you click 'Create') 
You may have a look here if this helps - seems like the documentations is not up-to-date. 

Pretty sure Adaptavist will help you if you contact them.

Aidan Millar-Powell January 28, 2021

Hi @Fabienne Gerhard

I've selected templates and searched 'forms' and 'adaptavist', there isn't anything there. I'll have to contact Adaptavist, this is ludicrous.

forms.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events