Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of OKR software would you suggest?

Erno Marius Obogeanu-Hempel November 17, 2021

Hallo.

We implement OKR a lot in big companies in Germany.

What OKR software would you use?

We have made different experiences. Atlassian is a great solution. 

We use that too.

But can you recommend other tools too? 

What are the advantages / disatvantages ?

Many OKR greetings,
Erno

2 comments

Comment

Weronika Spaleniak Appfire
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2021

Hello Erno,

We are an OKR software provider for Jira. Our OKR for Jira app integrates well with Jira and is working well for both small and big companies. We have a good track of success of working with clients and helping them implement the tool in their teams.

I'd love to meet with you and show you a demo of the app + discuss it in greater detail.  Here's my calendar, you can pick any time slot available.

Hope to see you soon,

Weronika
Product Lead @ Digital Toucan

Like # people like this
Margo Sakova - OKR Board for Jira by Oboard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 24, 2024

Hi @Erno Marius Obogeanu-Hempel 

I'm from OKR Board for Jira, which is the top OKR app in the Atlassian marketplace, based on the number of installs (3,127) and user reviews (3.9 out of 4).

OKR Board provides a built-in OKR tracker, which natively integrates into Jira and automates progress monitoring and reporting. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Like Julia likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events