What do you think about Artezio Burndown Chart for Jira

Tran Van Huu July 27, 2021

Dear everyone,

I'm about to install Artezio Burndown Chart for Jira to my Jira server.

But I'm not sure if it's safe or not.

Have you ever used it? Is there any known issues, bugs ....Please advise me.

Any responses is much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Huu

2 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2021

It "does what it says on the tin", when I have used it.  The docs explain what it does very clearly I think, and the issue tracker contains the known issues and bugs, so it's worth reading through those.

I'm not sure what you mean by "safe" though?

Like Tran Van Huu likes this

Hi Nic Brough,

Thanks for your response.

Our server is used for 15,000+ users, and in the past, my teammate installed an add-on which contains a known issues "low down performance". After installing, my users could not use Jira for around 1 days (it keeps loading forever when logging in and when user try to use any functions, we lost lot of money, effort.....)
So now, I don't want to take any risks like that. Event I build new instance to check it but that would be great if someone can let me know if there is any issues like low down performance or vulnerability or any kind of issues that would impact to Jira server.

Thanks,
Huu

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

Hi, @Tran Van Huu !

I've never used it, but I think that it should be normal and looks cool:

- App is supported 

- first reviews got at 2013 year (8 years of work!)

- at least 527 active instances

All these information I got from MarketPlace.

Just for my interest, what problems do you want to resolve with this app? 

I can imagine just one case - you have a Jira Core Server and you want to get burndown feature. (that out-of-box in Jira Software). Am I right?

Like Tran Van Huu likes this

Hi Alexander Bondarev,

Yes, you're right.

My user works with his customer in their own Jira server instance.

He told me that add-on is good, it provide burn down chart gadget, he asked me to install it so I need to evaluate it.

Thanks,

Huu

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events