What are your favorite apps for ITSM?

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2022

Hi Community! Maggie here from Atlassian's Ecosystem team 👋🏻

We're preparing for an upcoming series on Marketplace apps and integrations, and we'd love to hear from Jira Service Management users and ITSM experts. 

What are your favorite Marketplace apps for ITSM? 

2 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

My favorite app, besides automation that we use extensively, would be Custom Charts for Jira. It is so flexible and allows you to customize almost anything, and I like that you can configure the simple search so a user can for example change the time period and it updates all charts linked to it. 

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

I'm struggling here cause even tho I mostly use JSM I dont tend to use that many apps..

One that I'm really fond of is Email This Issue (JETI) it offers a lot more options to provide more targetted customer (and internal) email messages due to having a lot more granular triggers and also allows you to create your own branded HTML emails.

Also depending on whether the organisation does bigger (infrastructure) projects things like Structure or BigPicture come to mind. While I feel these are more often associated with JSW, they do have their value within JSM too. Just try planning outages or downtimes/rollouts/... without a good PM tool

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events