Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicenet.com

Jerry Childers July 1, 2018

I have a voicenet.com email account. I have just been locked out and cannot login. The voicenet.com domain was transferred to host and store several years ago without problems.

My password no longer works. The email address for which I have having problems is:  childers@voicenet.com 

It appears that Atlassian is now managing the system.

The help screens are useless. There is no way to contact a person to discuss. Contact is limited. I am required to sign in with my password, but it is not recognized. After numerous attempts to communicate, I was given the opportunity to change my password. I thought that it would be OK. I changed my email. I was able to log into the site. one time. The new password does not work for my voicenet email account. For other attmpts, links to correct the problem were sent to my voicenet. email account for which I am unable to log in. This is frustrating.  Please contact me at the following email address with links and or suggestions to resolve the problem:   jchilders.JWCA@gmail.com  

My phone number is 610-296-4277.  I would appreciate a phone call to help me resolve the problem.

Thank you

Jerry Childers

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events