Using Jira for Enterprise Service Management - Portal

We all know the brilliance of Jira; powerful workflows, excellent flexibility, fast, and can be customized to do practically any request tracking. And, we all love it!

But what if you want to use Jira to provide Enterprise Service Management (ESM)? If I need an easy to use Portal for my employees and customers? If I want to integrate this Portal with my live chat? Need to automate some of the tasks to speed up resolution time? Run HTTP commands? Create more than one ticket based on the user input in different projects or even different Jira instances? And also do all this for my customers?

grein2.jpg

Servado Enterprise Portals can help you with all that. You can integrate Intercom or LiveChat to the portal. The end users can view their tickets, create tickets, comment on their tickets, and more in the Portal. And yes, you can create multiple tickets in multiple projects in multiple Jira instances with Servado.

grein1.jpg

The Portal is divided up into tabs with tiles. The tiles are used for the user commands, like view tickets, create ticket, view statistics, internet link, etc. Multiple tabs can be grouped together into a Portal. And finally, a few Portals can also be group together to form a "super" Portal. Thus each Portal can customizes for different roles. For example, "IT Service", "Business Support", and "Customer Service".  IT Support is for all things/needs IT. Business Support is for employees requests for PTO, reimbursements, physical fitness grants, travel requests, etc. And finally, Customer Service is where your customers can easily create and monitor their tickets.

grein3.jpg

Servado Enterprise Portals for Jira is super easy to use and straight forward in setting up. Try it for free today in your environment from the Marketplace. Or try it live in our Sandbox (no setup required)

Free use case

How to videos on YouTube

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events