Using ConfiForms field values in confluence template

serg July 1, 2020

I have form with two fields with types:

• User (field name Employee)
  • Text (field name EmployeePageId)

If i try to use [entry.Employee] in confluence template as rendered value - everything or if i try to use [entry.Employee] in confluence template as parameter confluence macro (profile for example) - everything or

but

If i try to use [entry.EmployeePageId] (in fact field type can be html or Page etc) in confluence template, it is not rendered as text (like simple content) and not rendered (exception - value is null) as parameter for confluence macro (children for example) 

2 answers

0 votes
serg July 15, 2020

Everything is working correctly, my bad (record is not created at the moment i get its attribute)

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2020

Hi

Could you try to please rephrase your question - quite a challenge to understand it.

You can always render the ConfiForms data using ConfiForms Field macros as shown, for example here: https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Multiple+ways+to+show+your+form+data+in+Confluence+with+ConfiForms

No need to use raw references via [entry.filed_name] notations in most use cases (unless you want to have a raw value or use it as a parameter to some other macro)

Alex

serg July 7, 2020

Sorry, my bad, every thing is OK (record was not created, so record attributes were null)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events