Use confluence to set up then allow people to go in and schedule training

Olen Aboumrad September 14, 2017

I want to create Traing Events that I can publish to my business unit and then allow them to go in and request that training for the specific day. (EG:  Agile 101 classes each Thursday at noon-5). It would be cool to also show links to the trainig materials within the session but thats not required

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2017

Easy Events RSVP should do almost everything you want.  

Cheers
Brant

Olen Aboumrad September 14, 2017

Help me understand , how would I go about adding that function and then explaining to the team how to use it? Can you limit it to a certain number per Event (i.e I have 25 seats so I can only have 25 RSVP)

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2017

Olen,
Just install the app and review the documentation (https://info.seibert-media.net/display/DOC/Easy+Events+RSVP+-+Release+1.7).  It is easy to use and configure.  The best way to do this is to actually perform the actions in your confluence instance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events