Unable to upload image under 'Tabs Macro'

Esther Jung
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2021

Hello,

I am unable to upload a file/image under the Tabs Macro and am getting the below error message [See the screenshot for your reference]:

Upload failed for the following file(s):F00CEA93-7C72-4EA1-9437-A269CC44C8BB.jpeg

I tried to upload the file in pdf, ppt, png, jpeg, and jpg. Thank you for your help! 

382AF024-ACC0-4FEA-AEBD-EA61146FE445.jpeg

2 answers

2 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2021

Hi @Esther Jung ,

Welcome to the community!

I have faced this issue a couple of months ago. Let me tell you what I have done:

First of all log out of your browser then clear cache images, browsing history, and all other useless things from your browser. Then close your browser and reopen it. After that log into your account and your problem will be solved!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

1 vote
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2021

Hello @Esther Jung !

After reading through your question, I moved on and tested the “Tabs” macro from the “Composition Tabs for Confluence Cloud” app.

I was unable to replicate your situation on my side. Here is what I see:

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 15.25.45.png

As a first step, I recommend you to try the following:

1. Disable all browser addons
  2. Clear browser cache
  3. Try again

With the results I got in mind, I believe that the best course of action would be for you to reach out to ServiceRocket support:

Here is the support information from their page:

Support - ServiceRocket

apps.support@servicerocket.com

https://servicerocket-apps.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events