We installed free trial version of Zephyr for JIRA. When we did that, "Test" issue type didn't get added because we had a custom sub-task with the same name "Test". So, we renamed our sub-task Test to test case and then contacted Zephyr for JIRA support team. We were told that we add was right. Asked us to uninstall and reinstall. For some reason, we are not able to reinstall. The support team is looking into for more than 3 days. They are still not able to figure it out.
Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks!
Any details can be very helpful to troubleshoot.
- The initial issue: A fresh install of Zephyr for Jira Cloud, did not create a Zephyr Test issue type
- Which also prevented Zephyr test cases from being created.
- We were able to confirm that Zephyr was available in all other facets(General Configuration, Zephyr menu within a project)
- We were able to confirm that the Zephyr menu did exist within a Project
- We were able to confirm that the Zephyr issue type does not exist in available issue types
- We were able to confirm that a pre-existing user defined 'Test' issue type, was renamed to a 'Test Case'
- It is likely this is what caused the original issue.
- We were able to unsubscribe and uninstall the Zephyr for Jira Cloud plugin
- However, were were not able to reinstall the Zephyr for Jira Cloud plugin. (Which was unexpected)
Hi Community! The submissions are in (and listed below) for the 🍻🍂Apptoberfest🍂🍻 Demo Competition and it’s time for you to place your votes for the best: Analytics & reporting app demo ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events