Tempo to acquire Old Street Solutions

OSS-Tempo-social.jpg

Hey friends, 

I’m pretty sure this is the worst kept secret in the Atlassian community, but I’m excited to share the news that Tempo has agreed to acquire Old Street Solutions. 

As one of the fastest-growing paid apps on the Atlassian Marketplace, Custom Charts for Jira and Confluence is the ideal fit for Tempo as we look to expand and extend the ways we deliver value our customers. 

It’s apt timing. I'm in Las Vegas for Team '23 as I type and I remember Chris Cooke saying he’d never sell at last year’s conference! So, we'll have some fun at his expense this year as Chris eats his words.

If you want to learn more about the acquisition you can read the press release, and you can sign up for a virtual fireside chat where Tempo and Old Street executives will talk about why this makes all kinds of sense for our customers.

image (10).png

Tempo CEO Mark Lorion with Old Street founders Chris Cooke & Jacek Dębiec

By the way, this follows Tempo's recent acquisition of LiquidPlanner. (Yeah. Management has been keeping us very busy lately!) So, watch for updates as we integrate these newly acquired tools with the rest of the Tempo products and build cool new stuff that unlocks the joy of building.

3 comments

Comment

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2023
Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2023

I love how you start this post @Dave Rosenlund 😀 I can somehow relate!

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Big Chris Cooke July 31, 2023

Hi @Mayur Jadhav 

Your link isn't working, but i'd be curious to see what you posted if you could update it :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events